Are people born gay? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Are people born gay?
in General

By melanielustmelanielust 285 Pts edited April 2017
I believe they are; homosexuality has been proven to have connections with hormones and genetics. Homosexuality is not a choice or a lifestyle; although many people in the LGBT community have perversed themselves and given gays a bad name, it still is not a choice. Thoughts?
  1. Live Poll

?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      70.00%
    2. No
      30.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Yes, it's really undixable unless you have a lot of money to spend, then maybe.
  • LogicLogic 254 Pts
    I doubt so. [Not educated in this stuff, So don't attack me]
  • If people are born either straight or gay, why are there bisexuals?
  • inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
    @CYDdharta, I think it is a comlex issue.  In some cases it is biological, and in some not.  There are also complex transgender issues, and in those cases I believe it is more biological 
  • I doubt that they are.
  • LogicLogic 254 Pts
    I mean some other people are pan sexual, So probably not.
  • No, it just happens.